Clarity

View Only

Advanced Reporting: How to show total resource demand regardless of employment type

• 1.  Advanced Reporting: How to show total resource demand regardless of employment type

Posted Sep 26, 2017 03:24 PM
      |   view attached

Hi,

I would like to show the total resource demand regardless of employment type against the capacity of employees only. Essentially, I would like to show that the demand exceeds the amount of employees we have, thus requiring us to hire contractors. 

Example: A department has the capacity of 30 Employees and 15 Contractors with a total demand of 45 FTEs. I need a report to show the total demand of 45 FTEs with the capacity of the 30 Employees.  (I have attached a Word document with screenshots of what I am describing).

The Capacity vs Allocation by OBS report allows me to run only employees, only contractors, or both, however, when I select only employees, the report shows the demand of employees only rather than total demand. 

Is there any way to show this either in an OOTB report or by creating a custom report? Or does one of the OOTB portlets show this?