Maintenance is performed once a week, and the guidelines for the use of the sandbox have been updated. One additional sandbox has been added (see below)
Which Sandbox do you want access to?
1) 15.7.0 sandbox with user only access
2) 15.7.0 sandbox with admin access
Please be prepared to follow the following guideline.
1) THIS ENVIRONMENT IS NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (No client or commercial development, No Client Testing, No client or staff training, etc).
2) As this is a shared sandbox, please do not update OOTB portlets, lookups, objects, views. Copy existing or create your own to avoid impacting other users.
3) Do not create login accounts for other members or non-members of the community. This includes reactivation of disabled accounts.
4) This environment is not to be used for production projects.
5) Be respectful of other members using the environment.
6) Users are not to affect any changes on other users accounts.
7) If you must modify the OOTB objects, views, lookups, portlets, for any reason, please revert them back to the prior state.
8) When creating a custom object, view, lookup, portlet, etc, please use an ID that easily shows it is not OOTB. Also, include in the description field the name of the creator, and purpose.
9) Passwords are valid for 90 days
10) Do not edit the security on accounts others accounts
11) Do not unlock other users accounts.
By logging into this system you agree to the above guidelines. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in the termination of you account.
Are the Sandboxes still up and running?
I do not seem to get any response from URL's I have used previously. They've been like that for months.
Looking at it more closely the URL are CA types and apparently not there any more.
I do recall something about Broadcom maintained sandboxes with the latest version.Is there any more information about those.
I do hope that when they come the access does not required a site ID as I do not have one. Unless somebody in this community is kind enough to allow me access with their site ID. Anybody?
The word from product management is:The old community sandboxes have been retired.
There is one sandbox maintained by Broadcom. That is strictly for customers only.