The Water Cooler

View Only

The Water Cooler

Check out our "How to Videos"

See below for more links.

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• @Luc Christiaens Thanks for validating. I was just going to shoot you a note. I had to review with all of the teams to get the system setting updated. Cheers Jason ------------------------------ Thank you Jason Broadcom Community Platform Admin, ...

• @marcel bergwerf - please go to https://community.omnissa.com/forums/forum/26-horizon/ for Horizon or Workspace One Forums. Thx Jason Platform Admin ------------------------------ Thank you Jason Broadcom Community Platform Admin, IT --------- ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: The Water Cooler

7/7/24 - InstallBuilder - Decommissioned

Below is a rollup list of how-to videos we offer in the Water Cooler. To request a video on "How to" ...

Unanswered Threads

I'm using the Dell Perc h710 (LSI controller) as my raid card on my Dell Optiplex 5050 MT (used as a home lab server, mostly idle) to manage a raid1 array made of 2 IronWolf Pro 10TB and a 512mb SSD as a cache. The purpose of this is to reduce the power ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Hi All, Here are some updates on the bugs/issues reported: Communities that were missing: The Communities VMware Fusion and VMware Workstation are now live under the VCF page. Community Platform ...

• Hi All, We've been listening closely to your concerns and wanted to provide you with some updates on the issues you've raised , ensuring you can easily find this information when needed. Accessing Downloads for Entitled Licenses and Tools : ...