The Water Cooler

View Only

The Water Cooler

Check out our "How to Videos"

See below for more links.

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• @wila - We are aware. The team has about 60% of all 1.4 million redirects working from four VMware-migrated sites. I have flagged your posted redirect links for the target communities for review. Thx ~jm https://communities.vmware.com/message/2541835 ...

• @rwk1982 I found the legacy post and took a screenshot. We are working with the migration DBA on the issues with the old code snippets, which were platform-specific inserts not included in the body. If you click on the small image, you can see the ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: The Water Cooler

Below is a rollup list of how-to videos we offer in the Water Cooler. To request a video on "How to" ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: The Water Cooler

I'm using the Dell Perc h710 (LSI controller) as my raid card on my Dell Optiplex 5050 MT (used as a home lab server, mostly idle) to manage a raid1 array made of 2 IronWolf Pro 10TB and a 512mb SSD as a cache. The purpose of this is to reduce the power ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Hi All, Here are some updates on the bugs/issues reported: Communities that were missing: The Communities VMware Fusion and VMware Workstation are now live under the VCF page. Community Platform ...

• Hi All, We've been listening closely to your concerns and wanted to provide you with some updates on the issues you've raised , ensuring you can easily find this information when needed. Accessing Downloads for Entitled Licenses and Tools : ...