The Water Cooler

The Water Cooler

Check out our "How to Videos"

See below for more links.

What's New

Latest Discussions

• Hi, Any news?​ ------------------------------ # signature.sh --verbose=[true|false] # no configurables beyond this point, only signature Using the slide show widget for posting individual images is wrong. Please use the "insert image" button in the ...

• Anything?​ ------------------------------ # signature.sh --verbose=[true|false] # no configurables beyond this point, only signature Using the slide show widget for posting individual images is wrong. Please use the "insert image" button in the editor. ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: The Water Cooler

Hi. I have made this point before, but apparently to no avail :( Broadcom: Posting important notices on box.com instead of your own domain is neither professional looking, nor useful! My company and several others BLOCK box.com and many cloud storage ...

3 people recommend this.
  • Posted in: The Water Cooler

In this post , a preformatted text section got corrupted at points where bold text was inserted.

Latest Shared Files

Latest Blog Posts

• I wanted to share some Frequently Asked Questions About Accessing the Customer Support Portal. To view the PDF, just click on the thumbnail below If you have any questions, reply to this post and we'll answer as many of them ...

4 people recommend this.

Most Active Members