The Water Cooler

The Water Cooler

Check out our "How to Videos"

See below for more links.

What's New

Latest Discussions

• I think there was some back and forth between you marking the thread and my trying to determine if it was phishing. I have now rejected it as phishing attempt with note to the poster. ------------------------------ Chris Hackett Community Manager, Broadcom ...

• Hm. It appears that when I reported a reply on a thread as "inappropriate" (I just did that for the first time for a supposed phishing attempt), instead of "thanks for your submission" or anything, I also get to see a brief, about two seconds flashing ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: The Water Cooler

I located the current "TechDoc" for Top Secret around a Use-Case for Perviasive Encryption. These used to have ID numbers assocaited with them for identification but now it just seems to be a mystery HTML/PDF doc. How do you identify them, make comments ...

• Posted in: The Water Cooler

In this post , a preformatted text section got corrupted at points where bold text was inserted.

Latest Shared Files

Latest Blog Posts

• I wanted to share some Frequently Asked Questions About Accessing the Customer Support Portal. To view the PDF, just click on the thumbnail below If you have any questions, reply to this post and we'll answer as many of them ...

4 people recommend this.

Most Active Members