The Water Cooler

The Water Cooler

Check out our "How to Videos"

See below for more links.

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Michael,  First off let me introduce myself and the business owner of the Broadcom Support Portal. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding the inconsistent and confusing user experience related to our ever-growing product ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Chris, Thanks for the update. This functionality does not seem to be working properly. I did this yesterday and it appeared as though 'My Communities' list got shorter. However, today the Communities that I left/exited are back in 'My Communities' ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: The Water Cooler

When discussion threads were migrated from the Jive-based CA Communities to the Higher Logic-based Broadcom communities, IMG tags were often corrupted. This thread contains several examples: https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=1435&MID=790313&CommunityKey=2e1b01c9-f310-4635-829f-aead2f6587c4&tab=digestviewer ...

• Posted in: The Water Cooler

If you select a block of text and choose one of the styles, like Preformatted, the style is usually applied to the wrong range of text. See the attached video for a demonstration.

Most Active Members