OPS/MVS

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• May 31, 2024 To: WatchTower Customers From: The Broadcom WatchTower Team Subject: General Availability Announcement for WatchTower z/IRIS OpenTelemetry Metrics for z/OS Connect and CPU ...

• Hello Marcel I have opened the following idea Idea Details - Broadcom Community - Discussion Forums, Technical Docs, Ideas and Blogs Kind regards Konstantinos Zafeiropoulos

Latest Q&A List

• Dave Gorisek's profile image

RE: Using the SETCOL action clause in SSM - can I specify ...

There is not a SYSTEM() type keyword on the SETCOL action from what I can see, and if there was I wouldn't use it. 'Blindly' issuing ...

• Steve Ives's profile image

Using the SETCOL action clause in SSM - can I specify ...

The SETCOL action clause is used to set a specified column in a table to a value: SETCOL("column name,column value,resource ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: CA OPS/MVS

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: OPS/MVS

May 31, 2024 To: WatchTower Customers From: The Broadcom WatchTower Team Subject: General Availability Announcement for WatchTower z/IRIS OpenTelemetry Metrics for z/OS Connect and CPU ...

• Posted in: OPS/MVS

Greetings OPS/MVS Community members! I'm Ray Mullins, an SE for OPS/MVS, and on behalf of the development staff, I'm posing a question to the community. A customer recently reported that one of the OPS/MVS TSO command members in the TSO HELP data ...