New York City/ New Jersey CA PPM User Group

View Only
86 Entries

8 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

CA Clarity NY/NJ Quarterly Web Share- Friday, 12/4/15 Topic: PPM customers, are you interested in d

Attachments
8 years ago
4 people recommend this.

Good Afternoon Community Members,

Attached are some of our presentations from our annual event. It was a great turn out and very informative. I would like to thank CA, Rego Consulting, ...

Attachments
8 years ago

Good Afternoon Community Members,

We had a great turn out today at our CA Clarity Annual NY/NJ User Group Event 2015. Here is one of our presentations from Doug Greer. This session ...

Attachments
8 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Please make sure you register for the CA Clarity NY/NJ Annual user group event which will be held in Manhattan. Please click on the  link  Registration is now Closed-Annual ...

Attachments
8 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Please review this opening for a PMO Analyst with Clarity Experience. If you are interested please click the link to submit your application. Please note that this is the only way to ...

8 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Date: 6/26/15
Time: 10AM
Duration: 60 Minutes

Topic: Xog Client GUI and Seamless Clarity to SharePoint integration
Topic Description Xog Client GUI and Seamless Clarity to SharePoint ...

9 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Hello Community Team,

Federico Pena with IT ROI shared a pretty nifty tool with me and I wanted to share with the community. It is up to you if you want to use it but I must say ...

Attachments
9 years ago

Financials Implementation, Sara Strock,  North Shore Long Island Jewish

Attachments
9 years ago

Portfolio Management and IT Governance Spanning Traditional and Agile Projects Part 2 - A Unified Framework for Managing Your Entire Portfolio of Projects Regardless of Project Methodology, ...

Attachments
9 years ago

CA Clarity PPM Team Structure, Vineet Joseph, CA Technologies and CA Clarity OnDemand Data Migration, Peggy Beal, CA Technologies

Attachments