See this link below
Este documento foi gerado a partir da seguinte discussão:Can CA SDM 12.9 be installed on SQL2012 SP2
Microsoft Windows Server Platforms All Microsoft Windows Server Platforms are certified for 64-bit only on x86 architecture.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2* (x86; 64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012* (x86; 64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1* (x86; 64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 * (x86; 64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2 * (x86; 64-bit only)
- VMWARE ESX Server 5.1, 5.0
* The Microsoft Windows Server Operating System has been tested with Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Data Center Edition.
All Databases are certified for both 32-bit and 64-bit unless specifically noted.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Oracle 11g R2
- Oracle 11g
- Oracle 11gR2 RAC
Note: CA Service Desk Manager 12.9 uses the CA Management Database (MDB) 1.5 Note: For information on a remote Oracle 11g R2 MDB database installation on HP-UX 11i (PA-RISC), please download this package from the SDM Product Download page on http://support.ca.com. Note: Oracle 11g R2 RAC is certified with Service Desk Manager 12.9. Please refer the knowledge base article TEC609496 to refer the instructions on how to deploy Service Desk Manager 12.9 in Oracle RAC environment successfully.
CA Service Desk Manager 12.9 Solutions & Patches - CA Technologies
CA Service Desk Manager Implementation Document Index - CA Technologies