Clarity

• 1.  How to remove other tabs in Risks and Issues

Posted Oct 16, 2012 11:09 PM
    Hi,

I have a user requirement on Risks and Issues wherein they want to remove the following tab: Notes, Associated Action Items, Associated Tasks, Processes. Also they want to remove the sub-menu Response Strategy. Is there a way to do it? I was not able to find a way to do it via access rights :\

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
    Mei

• 2.  RE: How to remove other tabs in Risks and Issues
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 17, 2012 04:08 AM
    No, this is just the standard way that Clarity manages RISKS etc.

if you really need to remove this, your only option is to edit the source code files and you will need to raise a Customisation request support call with CA to get a view on this. (And such source-code changes are obviously "unsupported" by CA themselves).

So I would suggest that to go down this route, this requirement has to really be a deal-breaker for your users - it will be a significant problem to implement and a problem to maintain going forward through upgrades, patches etc.

• 3.  RE: How to remove other tabs in Risks and Issues

Posted Oct 17, 2012 05:15 AM
    Hi Dave,

that's why I initially told the user that i might have to go down in the source code and she replied a sad face!
    thanks for confirming that it's really how the risks works :) thanks a lot dave!

Mei

• 4.  RE: How to remove other tabs in Risks and Issues

Posted Oct 17, 2012 01:12 PM
    Or you can create a new portlet showing only the risk information needed. (just an idea)

regards,

Erick