Service Virtualization

• 1.  Connect Timed out from CVS for REST service

Posted Feb 19, 2019 06:57 AM

Hi,

I am able to get positive response from REST service in DevTest. I have a proxy been set in the properties file.

But when the same service is deployed to CVS for monitoring , I am getting below error.

Pls let me know how to resolve this.

Also few more queries on CVS email

1. Can we change the subject of the email to be based on the service being monitored?

2. Can the body of the email be changed?

3. Can email be sent to more than one email id? ( not to DL but to multiple email id)

"Trapped Message: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- STACK TRACE java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350) at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206) at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188) at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589) at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.connect(SSLSocketImpl.java:668) at org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLSocketFactory.connectSocket(SSLSocketFactory.java:524) at

• 2.  Re: Connect Timed out from CVS for REST service

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 19, 2019 09:26 AM

Is your Proxy information also specified in the local.properties files of where the Registry is running?  CVS runs where the Registry is.

• 3.  Re: Connect Timed out from CVS for REST service

Posted Feb 20, 2019 12:27 AM

Marcy,

I am not sure because I don't have access to server and I requested my infra structure team to confirm the same.

If proxy is set will this issue get resolved? Also pls suggest the solution for my other 3 queries.

• 4.  Re: Connect Timed out from CVS for REST service

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 19, 2019 05:45 PM

What is the version of DevTest you are running?

• 5.  Re: Connect Timed out from CVS for REST service

Posted Mar 21, 2019 06:55 AM

its 10.2