CA Service Management

• 1.  Issues with mobile application with analyst role

Posted Jan 31, 2018 03:34 AM

Hello Team

We are now using CASM mobile application but there is issue while creating ticket from analyst however im able to create the tickets from admin role.

Users having analyst role are not able to create the ticket and getting following error. and for this issue we opened a support case but the consultant said You will have to download a XML validator tool and see where you made an error in your your structure or schema. As the article points out, you could have left out an open or closed bracket or an extra space.

My point is that i didnt do any code on the app then why is he taking me to this way and saying to check brackets n all etc....??

please help me to resolve this issue....

• 2.  Re: Issues with mobile application with analyst role

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 31, 2018 08:24 AM

Hi Aamir,

I assume that this is for Release SDM 17.0. If so, then I guess version 17.1 should help you see a better interface.

All we know that 17.1 (Cum patch) is getting ready for a release and would be provided to customers soon by Mid Feb if not more. Hope to see if that helps resolve your issues with Mobile application

• 3.  Re: Issues with mobile application with analyst role

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2018 03:36 PM

Would you be able to share the correct analyst name and the problem area symbol by copy/pasting it from SDM UI?

I'm wondering if there's a special character of some sort in the names that's giving us this err.

_R