Clarity PPM

Expand all | Collapse all

Trying to write a query to identify which users have set their current timesheet as their default landing page.  Does anyone know which field in which table stores that value?

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Trying to write a query to identify which users have set their current timesheet as their default landing page.  Does anyone know which field in which table stores that value?

Posted 01-04-2018 02:46 PM

I thought it would be CMN_SEC_USERS, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

• 2.  Re: Trying to write a query to identify which users have set their current timesheet as their default landing page.  Does anyone know which field in which table stores that value?
    Best Answer

Posted 01-04-2018 03:23 PM

It is CMN_SEC_USERS, the HOME_URL column

• 3.  Re: Trying to write a query to identify which users have set their current timesheet as their default landing page.  Does anyone know which field in which table stores that value?

Posted 01-04-2018 04:28 PM

select user_name, first_name, last_name from cmn_sec_users where HOME_URL='timeadmin.currentTimesheet'

• 4.  Re: Trying to write a query to identify which users have set their current timesheet as their default landing page.  Does anyone know which field in which table stores that value?

Posted 02-27-2018 10:14 AM

Thanks very much to all!  This got me where I needed to be.