I went through docops link: Manage CA Single Sign-On Configurations - CA API Gateway - 9.1 - CA Technologies Documentation
But in this link they have mentioned as what all configuration is required in Layer7 but nowhere I can see
1. what are the prerequisites for this integration
2. configuration required in siteminder so that Layer7 can communicate with Siteminder for authentication
Can anyone help in this
The prerequisites for the integration are:
1) The Siteminder version is one that is supported and outlined in the Gateway documentation
2) All ports between the Gateway and the Siteminder Servers are open through firewalls (Default are 44441,44442, and 44443) for all know IP addresses of the Siteminder Servers in a cluster.
3) An understanding of the implementation of Siteminder FIPS mode
4) A user from the Siteminder server that can register a new trust host through the Gateway Single Sign-on Configuration
As for the Siteminder side, the normal configuration of agents and protected resources is required.
Director, CA Support