Rally Software

• 1.  How can I stay signed into rally1.rallydev.com for days?

Posted Sep 17, 2014 05:15 AM
    I'm sick of having to sign in every time I open rally1.rallydev.com. Can I somehow extend my session expiry date? I'm thinking days — or even indefinitely — as I'm only using my personal computer for access. 

You know: Have some kind of "keep me signed in on this computer" option.

Cheers, Adam

• 2.  Re: How can I stay signed into rally1.rallydev.com for days?
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 17, 2014 06:27 AM
    Hi Adam,

The session timeout can be set either on subscription level by your Rally subscription admin. Or, if he chooses to leave this to every user, you can go into your settings and change them. The timeout can be set between 30 minutes and 10 hours. See https://help.rallydev.com/set-your-profile for how to do this.

But I understand, that you would like to extend your session even longer. This is not currently possible. But I have found, that we have already a request on this in our Rally Ideas:
    https://ideas.rallydev.com/ideas/D104

I would like to encourage you to comment and vote on this topic to garner additional discussion and votes from other Rally users.  Your Rally Ideas account activates by logging in using your Rally username and password.

Customer requests are an important part of our product backlog, so please continue to submit any suggestions you believe would be useful.  Ideas will go through a review process that includes:

- Documenting and submitting your request to Product Management
    - Aggregating similar requests into a single request
    - Reviewing and prioritizing each request
    - Scheduling the request for a specific release if appropriate

We appreciate the feedback!

• 3.  Re: How can I stay signed into rally1.rallydev.com for days?

Posted Sep 17, 2014 09:20 AM
    Good to know! 

• 4.  Re: How can I stay signed into rally1.rallydev.com for days?

Posted Sep 17, 2014 10:05 AM
    Many thanks for the quick reply. Adam Adam Braimbridge @uxtremist labs.ft.com 020 7775 6600

• 5.  Re: How can I stay signed into rally1.rallydev.com for days?

Posted Sep 05, 2018 12:22 PM

FYI this is now configurable for up to 2 weeks.