Symantec Access Management

• 1.  CA SSO as a virtual appliance?

Posted Nov 15, 2016 10:06 AM

Can CA SSO be deployed as a software appliance?  I recall CA offering a preview program in October 2015, but I have not heard much about it since.  Is this still a viable program and option?

• 2.  Re: CA SSO as a virtual appliance?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 15, 2016 10:14 AM

Hi Mike

It is not available as an option to download. I believe you should open an idea to this effect

• 3.  Re: CA SSO as a virtual appliance?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 15, 2016 10:45 AM

Hi Mike

Just to add this is the link to the procedure for submitting ideas, in case this was not available

https://communities.ca.com/message/241729406

• 4.  Re: CA SSO as a virtual appliance?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 15, 2016 04:05 PM

Hi Mike,
    CA had partnered with Citrix NetScaler, built and designed a virtual appliance having the functionality of the CA Access Gateway specifically for the Citrix NetScaler SDX (10.5 MR3) platform; thereby allowing customers to consolidate gateway infrastructure via the SDX platform.    

I wonder if this is what you looking for. The specifics may be found from link:

Citrix NetScaler - CA Technologies 

Another one for F5 Networks

F5 Networks - CA Technologies 

Hongxu

• 5.  Re: CA SSO as a virtual appliance?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 15, 2016 04:06 PM

Hi Mike,
    CA had partnered with Citrix NetScaler, built and designed a virtual appliance having the functionality of the CA Access Gateway specifically for the Citrix NetScaler SDX (10.5 MR3) platform; thereby allowing customers to consolidate gateway infrastructure via the SDX platform.    

I wonder if this is what you looking for. The specifics may be found from link:

Citrix NetScaler - CA Technologies 

Another one for F5 Networks

F5 Networks - CA Technologies 

Hongxu