Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

How do you add a new user to your site? i click on Add with details and the email address is required in 2 fields but when i click save i get an error message about the email addresses conflicting.

• 1.  How do you add a new user to your site? i click on Add with details and the email address is required in 2 fields but when i click save i get an error message about the email addresses conflicting.

Posted Feb 28, 2017 09:48 AM

site with new user and error message

• 2.  Re: How do you add a new user to your site? i click on Add with details and the email address is required in 2 fields but when i click save i get an error message about the email addresses conflicting.

Posted Feb 28, 2017 01:40 PM

Hi Norma, please take a look at this article: https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/knowledge-base-articles.TEC01000001613.html  

Basically, it's because the user is already a user in another Agile Central subscription! Most likely he will have to login and change the username on that account (if he is a Subscription Admin) or have the Sub Admin of that other subscription make the change. 

• 3.  Re: How do you add a new user to your site? i click on Add with details and the email address is required in 2 fields but when i click save i get an error message about the email addresses conflicting.

Posted Feb 28, 2017 01:53 PM

Thank-you.  he does have access to another subscription so we will give this a try.