Rally Software

• 1.  cannot view backlog, says Could not read: could not read all instances of class com.f4tech.slm.domain.Artifact

Posted Mar 16, 2015 02:48 PM
    I cannot view my product backlog page, for any team I am a member. for example: https://rally1.rallydev.com/#/17653146566ud/backlog I see this error: Could not read: could not read all instances of class com.f4tech.slm.domain.Artifact

• 2.  Re: cannot view backlog, says Could not read: could not read all instances of class com.f4tech.slm.domain.Artifact

Posted Mar 19, 2015 01:14 PM
    Hey Peter, we just created a new defect for this issue.  I'll get you added to it.

• 3.  Re: cannot view backlog, says Could not read: could not read all instances of class com.f4tech.slm.domain.Artifact

Posted Mar 19, 2015 01:18 PM
    I notice if I click the Filter icon and deselect Show User Story and select Show Defect, then the display will successfully show a list of defects. But I cannot find a way to show User Stories in the Backlog. This issue exists across Mac Chrome, FireFox, and Safari (latest versions)

• 4.  Re: cannot view backlog, says Could not read: could not read all instances of class com.f4tech.slm.domain.Artifact

Posted Mar 19, 2015 01:33 PM
    Peter, can you confirm if, when viewing User Stories, you're sorting on the Feature column?  If not, what column are you sorting by?

• 5.  Re: cannot view backlog, says Could not read: could not read all instances of class com.f4tech.slm.domain.Artifact

Posted Mar 19, 2015 01:35 PM
    Correct, was sorting by Feature column looking at User Stories.

If I change the sort to any other column, I do not see the error message, and the list of User Stories is displayed.

• 6.  Re: cannot view backlog, says Could not read: could not read all instances of class com.f4tech.slm.domain.Artifact

Posted Mar 19, 2015 01:36 PM
    Ah -- yep, same defect then!  Thank you for confirming that!