Symantec IGA

• 1.  Setup Forgottten Password SelfService ???

Posted Feb 25, 2016 03:05 PM

Hello Guys,

Im setting self service for the first time, specifically for the "forgot password".

I have set up the questions and answer for the "Self " task, but when i go to the "tabs" tab of the forgotten password reset task i cant find a way to set up the questions for this task.

When i click on the "forgot password" link after i enter the username it shows an error saying "There are not enough questions available to meet verification criteria"

Where and how do i setup the forgot password questions.

Regards,

• 2.  Re: Setup Forgottten Password SelfService ???

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 29, 2016 04:58 AM

The questions are provided by teh customer when he registers for the forgotten password service.

Have a look at our bookshelf on docops:

The Forgotten Password Reset Task - CA Identity Manager - 12.6.5 - CA Technologies Documentation

"Verification questions--Confirm a user’s identity. Depending on how CA Identity Manager is configured, users can specify their own verification questions, or they can select questions from a predefined list."

• 3.  Re: Setup Forgottten Password SelfService ???

Posted Oct 26, 2016 01:11 AM

Hi Nino.Uziel,

Can you please help me out how to configure Setup Forgottten Password SelfService with clear document or screenshots wise

Regards,

Navin

• 4.  Re: Setup Forgottten Password SelfService ???

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 26, 2016 05:58 AM

Navin,

Did you go over the docs I specified in my previous answer ? 

If, after going over the documentation, you still need assistance I would recommend contacting CA Services or opening a support ticket although this is not strictly a scenario for support since everything is working correctly.

• 5.  Re: Setup Forgottten Password SelfService ???

Posted Oct 26, 2016 06:34 AM

Hi Nino.Uziel,

Above Documents was clear but where we can set the

challenge response questions for forgotten User Password can you please

help me out with sample screen shot wise

Regards,

Navin

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 2:59 AM, Nino.Uziel <

• 6.  Re: Setup Forgottten Password SelfService ???

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 26, 2016 07:44 AM

You need to have a look the task definition and also in the management console, at the ForgottenPAsswordHandler.

The questions and answers are stored in logical attributes for each user.