Symantec IGA

• 1.  Right-Align Labels On IdM Profile Screen

Posted Oct 24, 2014 11:14 AM

Has anyone had any success in right-aligning IdM field labels on the Profile screens?

It appears that the labels are set up in a <label> HTML element whose parent is an <th class="im-label"> element.   The im-label class itself is defined in the castyles.css stylesheet as follows: TABLE.im-formRowSet TR TH.im-label { TEXT-ALIGN: left }

I have tried changing the class on the parent <th> element.   That works - a little.   I was able to change the font color using the class.  However, I cannot change the font type, size, or horizontal alignment.

Also tried assigning the TEXT-ALIGN: right attribute directly to the HTML element - but no luck with that either.

• 2.  Re: Right-Align Labels On IdM Profile Screen

Posted Oct 30, 2014 03:10 PM

Any suggestions to offer Leszek anyone?

Leszek Syski wrote:

Has anyone had any success in right-aligning IdM field labels on the Profile screens?

It appears that the labels are set up in a <label> HTML element whose parent is an <th class="im-label"> element.   The im-label class itself is defined in the castyles.css stylesheet as follows: TABLE.im-formRowSet TR TH.im-label { TEXT-ALIGN: left }

I have tried changing the class on the parent <th> element.   That works - a little.   I was able to change the font color using the class.  However, I cannot change the font type, size, or horizontal alignment.

Also tried assigning the TEXT-ALIGN: right attribute directly to the HTML element - but no luck with that either.