Symantec Privileged Access Management

• 1.  Integration with CA CA ControlMinder Session Recording

Posted Aug 15, 2014 05:56 PM
      |   view attached

Dear Experts

We are willing to perform the steps for the integration of CA ControlMinder with CA Session Recording, to this we have installed CA Session Recording DVD05110409E_DVD 5.1 with installer - Recording Session ObserveIT r5.6.9 - ESD Only downloaded from the website of CA, these installers installed version Express and displays the Settings option, Console Users, Create User disabled, this option is required to configure the integration of CA according to documentation ControlMinder.

What would be the possible solution?

Thanks for the help.

• 2.  Re: Integration with CA CA ControlMinder Session Recording

Posted Aug 27, 2014 11:17 AM

Hello bbenny

I expect this is due to the license that you have used. Can you provide a screenshot from Configuration > License > License Information?

Thanks,

Aaron Armagost
    Principal Support Engineer

• 3.  Re: Integration with CA CA ControlMinder Session Recording

Posted Sep 29, 2014 11:25 AM

Hello Aaron

The license I've used is Express, this license to download installers CA ControlMinder, but when configuring the integration and use of the functionality of recording sessions, is limited.

Attachment some images of thObserveIT_Configuration_ConsoleUsers_CreateUSer_Disabled.pngFailed To Close Connexion From Endpoint using Session Recording.pngNot Authorized to view the recording.pngSession Recording Error.pngUse Endpoint with recording of session.pnge above.

Thanks for the help.

• 4.  Re: Integration with CA CA ControlMinder Session Recording
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 10, 2014 01:07 PM

Hello,

I do believe your issue is with the license. I don't think you have the correct one for this to work.

Thanks,

Aaron