Clarity

• 1.  HTML portlet issue

Posted Mar 25, 2010 07:18 AM
    Hi,I'm unable to show a image in my html portlet even after mentioned the path of the image. Can anyone provide some sample scripts?

• 2.  Re: HTML portlet issue

Posted Mar 26, 2010 12:59 PM
    Hi All,

Any samples for Jack?

Thanks!
    Chris

• 3.  Re: HTML portlet issue

Posted Mar 26, 2010 02:23 PM
    Just wondering...Is the path absolute to the root of your webserver root?See if you have the DHL portlet on your system.That has the image on an external server, maybe somewhat similar to how you put images to these posts.  

• 4.  Re: HTML portlet issue

Posted Mar 26, 2010 02:34 PM
    Hi,I have used $CLARITY_HOME/webroot/image001.gif as the path of image. Where do you want me to place the image file?  I used the following script in my html portlet. Let me know if my script is incorrect.  

• 5.  Re: HTML portlet issue

Posted Mar 26, 2010 03:01 PM
    I'd have to dig it up.But until then the image path sounds about right, but the link does notDid you try   Martti K.  

• 6.  Re: HTML portlet issue

Posted Mar 26, 2010 03:12 PM
    Hi, MarttiI tried that also, no luck.

• 7.  Re: HTML portlet issue
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 27, 2010 04:10 AM
    typical image references in Clarity are like this:   src ="ui/evolution2/images/GlobalHome.gif"

which in absolute terms will be like this:

http:// >/niku/ui/evolution2/images/GlobalHome.gif locate your image relative to the /ui/* folder set, not webroot, then you should be able to reference the image in your html.    

• 8.  Re: HTML portlet issue

Posted Mar 28, 2010 06:54 AM
    Hi, PaulYes, now I'm able to see the jpg and gif files in my html portlet. I used the following tag in portlet.     Thank you Paul

• 9.  Re: HTML portlet issue

Posted Mar 28, 2010 09:42 AM
    You can do that if you use the default ui theme.  If you just want to have your images or html files   in the webroot$CLARITY_HOME/webroot/image001.gifyou can use   or you can put a subfolder there. The key is to have just niku and not niku/app in the URL  Martti K.