One Addendum. We did this but had some issues. It turned out that each individual Citrix Server Registry entries had to be modified with the correct path for the profile. We had attempted to create a script around the invokation of the Client to redirect the folder. This did not work. Once we removed the redirection from the invokation on Citrix, and just manually modified the Registry on each citrix server, it began to work correctly.
So our lesson was not to modifiy the registry keys dynamically. Do it physically on the Citrix Server.
Otherwise, it works fine. All of my users are happier with the profiles being maintained on their H drive (HomeDir)