Symantec Privileged Access Management

• 1.  Autologin for silverlight web pages

Posted May 01, 2014 03:17 PM

Hi team..

I'm working to create a autologin script to automate the logon to a web page with microsoft silver light , but I'm experimenting some problems...

Some one has worked with this kind of scripts to try to automate the silver light web pages?

Cheers

Ruber Monterrubio

• 2.  RE: Autologin for silverlight web pages

Posted May 16, 2014 11:41 AM
    monru01:

Hi team..

I'm working to create a autologin script to automate the logon to a web page with microsoft silver light , but I'm experimenting some problems...

Some one has worked with this kind of scripts to try to automate the silver light web pages?

Cheers

Ruber Monterrubio

Hi All,

Does anyone have anything they can share with Ruber?

Thanks!

Chris

• 3.  Re: Autologin for silverlight web pages

Posted Aug 18, 2015 01:16 PM

Hi Ruber.

Sorry for the delay in reaching you. Are you still looking for help with this script?

Please let me know.

Regards,

Renato

• 4.  Re: Autologin for silverlight web pages

Posted Aug 19, 2015 01:19 AM

Hi Ruber,

I have worked on this type of requirement. To let the users login to a webpage, you may find the script JUNIPER_NETSCREEN_WEB useful. This script lets the users login to a webform to manage the Juinper Endpoint. You may this script with the default PIM installation . It is located at C:\jboss-4.2.3.GA\server\default\deploy\IdentityMinder.ear\config\sso_scripts.

You need to change the HTML elements to input the username and the password. If you are unable to achieve this, please post the HTML source of the webpage. I'll edit the script and update.

Thank You

• 5.  Re: Autologin for silverlight web pages

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 28, 2015 09:32 AM

Hi monru01,

Please, confirm if the latest answer form karvi05 has answered your question, marking it as "Correct Answer".

Thanks,

-Lluis