Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Search options aside from tagging

Posted Apr 10, 2019 10:30 AM

Greetings!  Fairly new to AC.  Had a situation where a feature was moved from one initiative to another initiative created by a different owner.  Unless I had the feature # written down would have had a harder time finding it.  Our local SME suggest creating tags, however the tags are viewable by all and not by just by me.  

Looking for something to help with searching across multiple workspaces.  Is there a way to bookmark features/initiatives.  Also is it possible to create some sort of filter by owner across workspaces?  

• 2.  Re: Search options aside from tagging

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 10, 2019 12:58 PM

hi Mark,  you can also search on text such as name, description, notes, etc.  On the search page, there's an option to search the entire workspace, which I highly recommend.  Workspaces are individual containers, so you can't move work items from one workspace to another, therefore can't search multiple workspaces in one search.  That being said, once you are on the search page, you can switch between workspaces and rerun the same search if you would like.  I hope that helps

-Edwin