Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Bulk tagging feature issues

Posted Nov 17, 2014 02:20 PM
    When bulk tagging, I used to be able to add a tag to all selected items without impacting the existing tags.  And if all selected items shared a tag, I could remove that tag from all selected items.  Now, Rally only allows me to apply a single tag, and it overlays all pre-existing tags.  Needless to say, I peferred the former behavior ;-)    Is this a known issue?  Is there an ETA to resolve?  Thx

• 2.  Re: Bulk tagging feature issues

Posted Nov 19, 2014 10:51 AM
    Hi Judy - We did release a fix for this late yesterday.  Can you please give it a try and if you still experience it, please let us know what page you are on and the actions taken and we'll investigate further.   Thanks!

• 3.  Re: Bulk tagging feature issues

Posted Nov 20, 2014 05:32 PM
    Hi Jeri, No luck - the bulk tagging feature still works exactly as I described above.  I am using a Custom Grid, selecting multiple items, and choosing the "Tag" option.  That brings up the Bulk Tag window, with a header of "For the 3 checked items, apply the following tags:"  Please let me know if you need any additional information.  Thx

• 4.  Re: Bulk tagging feature issues

Posted Nov 30, 2014 05:57 PM
    Hi Judy,  My apologies - there was a similar issue with inline edit, and that is what was corrected.  I'm escalating this to a case so it can be associated with the defect for bulk edit of tags on the custom grid.  You'll receive an email via the case shortly. 

• 5.  Re: Bulk tagging feature issues

Posted Mar 09, 2015 03:59 PM
    We managed to wipe out a bunch of tags again last week because of this issue.  Is there an ETA for issue resolution yet?  Thx