Service Operations Insight

View Only
  • 1.  New CA SOI r3.0 Bookshelf

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 12, 2013 10:55 AM
    I'd like to make everyone aware of the new CA SOI r3.0 Bookshelf that we posted in conjunction with the SP3 release. This was an online only update that you can access from CA Support Online: https://support.ca.com/cadocs/1/CA%20Service%20Operations%20Insight%20r3%200-ENU/Bookshelf.html (login required)

Updates include:

-The r3.0 Bookshelf is now cumulative, rolling up the core r3.0 doc set plus all subsequent maintenance documents, including the SP3 Readme, IFW Proxy Readme, and others.
    -The Bookshelf now categorizes documents by role and product.
    -The Bookshelf now includes documentation from products required for SOI usage, such as CA EEM.
    -The Bookshelf now includes a variety of information outside of the core doc set, including links to this community and other SOI-specific collaboration areas, popular knowledge base articles, links to Connector Guides, and a link to the new Enterprise Management Solutions Bookshelf, which provides instructions for deploying SOI and other products as part of a Service Assurance solution.

I hope these enhancements are helpful. Feel free to reply or contact me directly with feedback.

Thanks,
    Archer Berryman
    Tech Info Architect, SOI
    berar04@ca.com