Release Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Tags for init steps

Posted Mar 08, 2015 12:18 PM

I use tags for the init processes (pre-plan and pre-deploy), but after a while as the max-tags-per-process is reached, I cannot remove older tags. I found that I must remove older deployment plans that use the old tags before I can delete them. My problem is that in between tags we have many deployment plans created in multiple projects and it takes a lot of time to find all the deployment plans that use a particular tag.

It would be nice to get the DP assignment of process tags in the tags management view. From there a feature for multiple select and delete (archive) or change assignments to another tag would be awesome.

• 2.  Re: Tags for init steps

Posted May 06, 2015 03:35 PM

Any feedback for Elaad?

Thanks

Tags for init steps

This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered)

Elaad TeuersteinMember

I use tags for the init processes (pre-plan and pre-deploy), but after a while as the max-tags-per-process is reached, I cannot remove older tags. I found that I must remove older deployment plans that use the old tags before I can delete them. My problem is that in between tags we have many deployment plans created in multiple projects and it takes a lot of time to find all the deployment plans that use a particular tag.

It would be nice to get the DP assignment of process tags in the tags management view. From there a feature for multiple select and delete (archive) or change assignments to another tag would be awesome.