Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Attribute location

Posted Jun 04, 2020 06:56 PM
    Good morning, I would like to know if there is any way to know which associated elements have the attributes, for example:

Construction direction:
    * Property update view - 19.-Real ROI calculation (Construction address)
    * Property update view - 2.- Investment Memo (Financial Plan) (Construction management)
    * List - List of projects (Construction management)
    * Project - Calculated planned capital cost (Construction management)

This information appears when you want to delete the attribute, but we want to know if there is a report or how we could obtain this information?

Regards!!!

• 2.  RE: Attribute location
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 05, 2020 02:59 AM
    Hi Deigo

When you delete an attribute it shows the dependents views where its associated, there is no report as such but you need to query the database to get the information. 

You can place an attribute in list page, property page etc 

Regards
    Suman Pramanik

------------------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Attribute location

Posted Jun 05, 2020 02:58 PM
    Hi, Suman,

For the generation of this query, could you tell me how I could do this query?

Regards!! :D

• 4.  RE: Attribute location

Posted Jun 08, 2020 08:12 AM
    You could get started with the help of
    https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=88065647-ffd2-4df9-865d-7d664cb9ef65&CommunityKey=7f0cbca3-5f93-4d44-a369-1a8ce98f5578&tab=digestviewer#bm88065647-ffd2-4df9-865d-7d664cb9ef65

Some partners do have over the years developed portlets with queries which tell where an attribute is used.