Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  CLARITY PPM - JIRA INTEGRATION - Bi Directional

Posted Mar 30, 2020 10:31 AM
    Hello Everyone, 

I would need some guidance on integration between clarity PPM and Jira integration. I went through the earlier post mentioned in this community and it is NOT giving anything. It would be helpful if anyone has implemented or sample prototype that you have built which will help me go further. 

Thanks in Advance!.

• 2.  RE: CLARITY PPM - JIRA INTEGRATION - Bi Directional
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 30, 2020 01:20 PM
    Rego has a built in integration incase you want to explore https://regoconsulting.com/jira/

------------------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: CLARITY PPM - JIRA INTEGRATION - Bi Directional

Posted Mar 30, 2020 10:30 PM
    There is a Packaged Work Product from Enterprise Studio that might help you with what you are looking for.

Eventually any integration you build (or buy) will only be helpful if you have some degree of standardization across the various teams in your organization who use one or both the tools. 
    In my experience, the technical integration is relatively straightforward and can usually be up and running on 2-3 weeks.
    When you eventually end up turning on the integration in production is another question altogether.