Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Newline in GEL log tag

Posted Oct 12, 2010 07:06 AM
    Hi People,  Has anyone been able to display a new line within a tag?  Thanks,  Regards,  Leo.

• 2.  Re: Newline in GEL log tag

Hi Leo,  A quick check on ths one got me the following response:   Usually these are pared with a get:out. Here’s an example ….   [XOG]Logging into Clarity XOG at ${XOGURL}. Logging into Clarity XOG at ${XOGURL}.   ${XOGURL} would be a variable set earlier in the script.     [XOG]Log in successful ${sessionID}, start transforming rows  [XOG]Log in successful ${sessionID}, start transforming rows           Regards,Chris           

• 3.  Re: Newline in GEL log tag

Hi Chris,  Thanks for the reply.The above example which you gave me, will give me two lines of text on two seperate rows. However, I would like it to be printed on the same row.  Please see the attached file, you will get a better idea of what I'm expecting.  I've tried put 
 or CDATA section for newline, but it all prints as a continuous text.  Any help will be highly appreciated.  Leo.

• 4.  Re: Newline in GEL log tag

Hi Leo,  Beyond this you should probably log an issue with Support unless another user has further to offer.   You may also want to do a KB search on the Support Site to see if there's further information there.  Regards,Chris

• 5.  RE: Re: Newline in GEL log tag

Posted Nov 19, 2010 03:19 AM
    [color=#121E9C][size=4][font=Arial]Hi Leo,

Try using 
 instead of 

Hope this helps

Patrick

[font][size][color]