DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Right Click Tool

Posted Mar 08, 2018 02:48 AM

Hi,

Is there any option of adding right click tools in one click console.

I want to add custom tools to the list.

Can any one help me with this.

• 2.  Re: Right Click Tool

Posted Mar 08, 2018 04:07 AM

Start by reading this section. It is very well documented. 

• 3.  Re: Right Click Tool

Posted Mar 08, 2018 06:14 AM

Thanks Catalin,

I don't want the custom tools to be added as menu items ,is there any option to add them to list of tools you get when you right click on alarm.

• 4.  Re: Right Click Tool

Posted Mar 08, 2018 07:07 AM

I quote from your initial post

"

I want to add custom tools to the list.

Can any one help me with this.

"

Now you're saying, and I quote again 

"

I don't want the custom tools to be added as menu items ,is there any option to add them to list of tools you get when you right click on alarm.

"

What is it that you want? 

• 5.  Re: Right Click Tool
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 08, 2018 07:13 AM

I think you might have missed reading the whole content of the link.

I quote again, from the link I provided earlier:

---

Contextually Apply the Action

Actions do not always apply in all situations, such as an action that is applicable only when the user selects a model. Therefore, you can specify one of the following contexts for your actions:

• ModelContext
      Indicates that the action should be available when the user selects a model. The format for this context is as follows:

<context>com.aprisma.spectrum.app.topo.client.render.ModelContext</context>
    • AlarmContext
      Indicates that the action should be available when the user selects an alarm. The format for this context is as follows:

<context>com.aprisma.spectrum.app.alarm.client.group.AlarmContext</context>
    • TableContext
      Indicates that the action should be available when the user selects any table. The format for this context is as follows:

<context>com.aprisma.spectrum.app.util.table.TableContext</context>

If no tablename is specified, context is limited to any table. However, you can also limit context to a single table using the following format:

<context>com.aprisma.spectrum.app.util.table.TableContext</context>     <table-name>TableName</table-name>

You can specify one or a combination of contexts. If no specified context matches the current window context, the menu item is disabled. If no contexts are specified, the menu item is displayed in all contexts.

---

In this section you specify where your custom menu must be displayed. 

• 6.  Re: Right Click Tool

Posted Mar 08, 2018 07:15 AM

Thanks Catalin for helping.