DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Chat Support for Spectrum: Do you use it?

Posted Feb 24, 2015 10:54 AM

https://communities.ca.com/thread/241694638?q=Chat%20Support%20for%20Spectrum

I thought this tech tip by ackjo04 was worth resurfacing. I was product marketing manager for #spectrum , but didn't know about this until I recently joined the Customer Success and Support organization. Pretty impressive! This feature should be added to onboarding new Spectrum users.

Details for Chat Support can also be found in this Office Hours transcript: CA Spectrum Office Hours Transcript - May 2014

More chat for more products coming soon. But - I'd love to know: Do you use support chat for Spectrum? What do you think? Does it save time?

• 2.  Re: Chat Support for Spectrum: Do you use it?

Posted Feb 25, 2015 12:42 PM

I've used the chat function several times. In almost every case I've received the answers I needed quickly. When that didn't happen a case was opened to address my questions. I highly recommend it!

• 3.  Re: Chat Support for Spectrum: Do you use it?

Posted Feb 25, 2015 02:19 PM

Thanks TimKenCBT - Feedback is helpful. I'm thinking we could promote it a little better to make sure people know about it... but maybe users already know?!