DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Single Sign On

Posted Mar 27, 2014 05:07 AM

Hello,

Is it possible to have Single-Sign-On (i.e. EEM functionality) between CA eHealth and CA Performance Center/CA NFA, its very frustrating everytime customer has to drilldown from CA Spectrum and CA eHealth to PC and NFA and then asked to login again.

Thank you

• 2.  RE: Single Sign On
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 27, 2014 06:40 PM

Hi abubakr,

well, no...

Maybe by using ca siteminder you might have a chance but at least one you need to pay for...

rgds Steve

• 3.  Re: Single Sign On

Posted Dec 01, 2014 05:35 AM

Hi

We have successfully configured Spectrum and eHealth to integrate to CA EEM and then configured CA EEM to connect to Active Directory using LDAP, giving SSO between Spectrum and eHealth.

I believe it's possible to integrate CA PC/NFA's internal SSO function to connect to Active directory using LDAP, but the access to PC/NFA will require a login, but at least all the passwords are synchronised.

A word of warning; I have never tested the CA PC/NFA's SSO's integration to LDAP, but it is well documented.

Hope this helps

Andy

• 4.  Re: Single Sign On

Posted Dec 01, 2014 09:43 AM

Hi Andy,

Can you provide the details how you integrate Spectrum and eHealth to CA EEM and CA EEM to AD using LDAP, please.

Thanks a lot.

Kevin

• 5.  Re: Single Sign On

Posted Dec 01, 2014 10:19 AM

Hi Kevin

The integration from Spectrum & eHealth to EEM is documented in both product manuals.

The CA EEM integration to AD using LDAP depends on the CA EEM version, but under 12.5 is GUI driven and documented in the product literature.

In summary:

Spectrum to CA EEM is configured in the Administration Tab under Single Sign-on.

eHealth is configured using the command line process called nhWebSso

I believe CA EEM is configured from the Directory Information pane in the EEM.

It helps to know a little about your implementation of Active directory and the Active Directory terminology, but generally is reasonably easy to implement after a little planning.

Hope this helps

Andy

• 6.  Re: Single Sign On

Posted Dec 01, 2014 11:26 AM

Yes, it is helpful. Thanks a lot, Andy.

Kevin

• 7.  Re: Single Sign On

Posted Oct 01, 2015 10:23 AM

Hi AndyNelson,

I have integrated CA EEM with Active Directory and it  bind successfully,But the problem that i  have is i don't no how to  integrate the spectrum with CA EEM for single sign on.

Can you please send me steps of how to do that? i have went through ca documents  but they are so confusing.

Do you only have to configured in the Administration Tab under Single Sign-on?

Much thanks

kind regards

Musty