DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  how i can find  Document OS platform update ,eHealth,NetQoS

Posted Aug 01, 2013 10:53 PM
    Hello

How i can find documentation about OS platform update such as ,eHealth,NetQS

Regard,
    Boonthanom

• 2.  RE: how i can find  Document OS platform update ,eHealth,NetQS

Posted Aug 01, 2013 11:00 PM
    Can you be a little more specific? Are you looking for information on how to upgrade the OS for the various products?

If so, for the NetQoS products, it's pretty easy, as long as you're not changing IP addresses. The best method involves backing up the databases, installing (not upgrade, but full clean install) the OS, install the software at the same version, then restore the database. Usually I do this in parallel, using some fancy footwork to keep the IP addresses the same.

I can't speak for eHealth.

• 3.  RE: how i can find  Document OS platform update ,eHealth,NetQoS

Posted Aug 01, 2013 11:11 PM
    Hello all
    For Specifies of Products as below
    1.what is e health 6.3 system are support platform windows and Linux ?
    2..what is NetQoS 6.3 are support platform windows and Linux ?

• 4.  RE: how i can find  Document OS platform update ,eHealth,NetQoS

Posted Aug 03, 2013 08:57 PM
    NetQoS was a company that made a suite of products. All those products are now owned by CA. They have different versions and the different versions support different flavors of Linux and Windows. Like kalyan suggested, you'll need to look through the product documentation to be sure. You can also check out the wiki, where much of this information also exists.

• 5.  RE: how i can find  Document OS platform update ,eHealth,NetQoS

• 6.  RE: how i can find  Document OS platform update ,eHealth,NetQS

Posted Aug 01, 2013 11:03 PM
    Hello Mate,

All the compatabile OS pertaining to the product is documented in the respective product documents and readme file. Recommend you to go through them before looking for OS upgrade.

kalyan