AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only
  • 1.  How do I extract scheduling data from DU?

Posted Nov 24, 2016 02:13 PM

Use a combination of uxshw tsk , ses and uproc to generate the required data, then the information can be parsed using perl or another scripting language .In addition, one could use the copy to clipboard functionality and copy the tasks and the sessions and uprocs to csv files and then to run a script that parses through all of these csv files and recreates the job as a cron tab.

• 2.  How do I extract scheduling data from DU?

Posted Nov 07, 2017 03:03 PM

Hi Jospeh!

We are currently actively working on testing/upgrading/adopting the use of Reporter and Explorer; in the interim and if these tools are not the right solution, we require other options to exploit $U object data and execution data for reporting metrics and trend analysis.

We have used the uxshw command in combination with script to extract scheduling data before... is there any other CSV command line methods, DUAS file(s), or other way to exploit object data in $Uv6+ that you know of?

I had noticed that there are some UniViewer/UVMS commands available that have csv parameters such as unilst LOGIN -login <arg>–type <arg> -full -csv which work perfect to list out such data.

Here is a bit more on my point, we would like to pull the OS and License info for all of our Nodes but from all the "node info" commands that I am aware of, we can only pull the following:

unilst NODE -full -csv

works on all companies

will pull - version node host company port uvms

uxshw NODE TNODE=*

works on current company

will pull - node host label port areas

uxlst NODE TNODE=* FULL

works on current company

will pull - node label

• 3.  How do I extract scheduling data from DU?

Posted Nov 14, 2017 01:04 PM
    If you need to get information from all type of objects or one type in particular you can use the uniexp command included in the DUAS Upgrade Toolkit.

This command will give you the extracted information in a XML format that can be easily parsed using Java or any scripting language.

You can find UNIEXP command sintax in the Upgrade Kit here 

https://docs.automic.com/documentation/webhelp/english/ALL/components/DU_AS/latest/%20%20Dollar%20Universe%20Guides/help.htm#DUAS_upg_en/Exporting Parameters.htm%3FTocPath%3DDollar%2520Universe%2520Upgrade%2520Guide%7CUpgrade%2520Kit%7CSettings%2520Export%2520%25E2%2580%2593%2520Import%7C_____2

• 4.  How do I extract scheduling data from DU?

Posted Nov 21, 2017 11:00 AM