AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only
  • 1.  Dates "on the fly"

Posted Jul 09, 2015 08:25 AM

Hello!

I am trying to pass dates to a variable in a SQL Command line.  Everything is working so fare, except that I get an ABORT error at the end of the processing...  even if everything ran perfectly!

Here is the history log:
    20150708094707  Start Condition Check
                       Modified directly in the Engine by
                       operator : BRBatchJobSubmissionAccount
                       Processing Date 20150708
    20150708094707  Submitted in BATCH Q: BR_DailyJobs_Queue
                      under ENTRY N°  : 014675
    VAR :
    SQL_LOG            
    \\brdsas\Production\DU_Logs\SQL%PROCESSENVIRONMENT%\TEST_SUF_Step06_DatesOnTheFly.txt                                                                                                                                                                          
    VAR :
    DISPLAY_JOBLOG     
    Y                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
    VAR :
    PREV_DATABASE      
    BRFrameDevelopment                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
    VAR :
    PRELIM_SUF_FLAG    
    Y                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
    VAR :
    CREATE_SIF_TABLE   
    N                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
    VAR :
    SQL_CMD            
    EXECUTE SurveyInterface.uspGenericCreateSUF_mylene @ReferencePeriod='_REFERENCE_',@prevreferenceperiod='_PREV_REF_',@prevdatabase='%PREV_DATABASE%',                                                                                                           
    VAR :
    SQLQuery           
    %SQL_CMD% @PreliminarySUFFlag='%PRELIM_SUF_FLAG%',@CreateSIFTable='%CREATE_SIF_TABLE%',@FilterTableName='SurveyInterface.tblSUFSmalFltr'                                                                                                                       

20150708094708  BATCH starting
    BR_TEST_MYLENE Successfully Completed

Job aborted or killed during execution

20150708095600  *** TASK ENDED ABNORMALLY ***
    Session                                                          Number  Uproc                                                            Number  M.U.                                                             Aut. Proc.Dt  Date     Time   E
                                                                             BR_TEST_MYLENE                                                   0014591 BR_CHALMYL                                                       BRB  06072015 06072015 092450 I

*** Abnormal execution of Uproc ***

I realized that I had a "Modified directly in the Engine" message in the "Start condition check", so I took out the code from the CL_IN and I created a batch file that I am calling from the CL_IN with the code in it.  No change!

Even if everything is working in the background, I still need a return code = 0 to continue in the session.  Can somebody help me with that??

• 2.  Dates "on the fly"

Posted Jul 09, 2015 08:28 AM

• 3.  Dates "on the fly"
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 15, 2015 09:42 AM
    I added the code in a uproc and then passed the values from one uproc to the other.  It's working.
    Thank you for your help :-)

• 4.  Dates "on the fly"

Posted Jul 15, 2015 10:29 AM
    Great!

Thanks for sharing the solution with the COmmunity.

Octavie