The Water Cooler

View Only

Weekly Water Cooler #ConversationStarter (10/22)

• 1.  Weekly Water Cooler #ConversationStarter (10/22)

Posted Oct 22, 2014 11:05 AM

You have already probably noticed that the @CA_Community team has been getting into the spooky spirit of Halloween What scares the CA Communities Team?. In prep for this week's #ConversationStarter, I Googled 'halloween around the world' and found this interesting tidbit on www.history.com:

Halloween, one of the world’s oldest holidays, is still celebrated today in a number of countries around the globe. In Mexico and other Latin American countries, Día de los Muertos—the Day of the Dead—honors deceased loved ones and ancestors. In countries such as Ireland, Canada and the United States, adults and children alike revel in the popular Halloween holiday, which derived from ancient festivals and religious rituals. Traditions include costume parties, trick-or-treating, pranks and games.

Here is this week's #ConversationsStarter:

What was your best Halloween costume? #ConversationStarter #Halloween

And, my answer is:

This year I am actually getting into the spirit and will be Wonder Woman #ConversationStarter #Halloween

This picture is a throwback to 2011 with my favorite super hero's ... Captain America and Spiderman.

316659_2554514824794_427817095_n.jpg