ISSUE: I am taken to the CA Communities home page after logging in rather than the page from which I was on when prompted to log in. This is changed from the previous behavior which was to return to the originating page after completing a log in.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. When already logged into one of your CA Communities, save a page as a bookmark in your browser. (Not using the Bookmark feature on the Community page).
2. Log out and clear your browser's cache to simulate a session expiration (or wait until the actual expiration).
3. Select the bookmark saved to your browser in step 1.
4. You are prompted to log in to your CA account / SSO.
5. You are taken to the CA Communities home page rather the page saved in the bookmark.
Is this now the expected behavior or a known issue? It is causing extra navigation steps to be performed to return to the desired page.