Welcome to the first DevTest Ideas Monthly Update. The entire Product team greatly appreciates the ideas and suggestions that come from our users and spend time every week reviewing and responding to those ideas. The goal of these monthly updates is to give you one place each month to see which ideas statuses have changed, and to spawn additional participation and discussion around ideas as we bring them into DevTest.
The list below is sorted by the status and then the category or product. For details on why the status was changed, just click on the link to the idea and check out our comments and notes.
As a reminder, here are the status definitions and what YOU can do at each stage:
- Delivered - The feature is GA! Tell us how you are using it today.
- Currently Planned - We have this in our backlog as a high priority and our team is working to get it into the next major or minor release. Your comments are valuable here as we're in the process of building.
- Wish Listed - We agree it is an important idea but either need more information or don't have it planned yet for a release. We've placed it in our agile backlog for prioritization. Vote for these ideas to move them up the priority list!
- Under Review - We're researching, need more information from you or haven't yet dug deep into the idea. Help us gain clarity by adding your comments and use cases.
- Not Planned - We don't feel the idea is aligned to our product strategy. It is not planned for now or future.
Please check back each month and be sure to vote for the ideas you'd like to see in a future release. Also, keep the ideas coming and help make DevTest better, stronger and more agile!