CA Privileged Access Manager Tech Tip by Kelly Wong, Principal Support Engineer for 5th May 2017
NullPointerException is returned while initializing Transparent Login Agent
Target Host OS: Windows 2008 R2
RDP Application: MS SQL Server 2008 R2
AntiVirus application is blocking the execution of XsuiteTLAgent.exe residing in the Virtual Drive.
Update AntiVirus application to allow XsuiteTLAgent.exe to execute e.g: add XsuiteTLAgent.exe to the McAfee's passthru list.
- Ensure that the RDP Applications are added to the RemoteApp Manager correctly:
- Ensure that the Transparent Login is enabled in the user-device policy and Transparent Login is configured with the RDP Application:
- RDP Application loads fine without Transparent Login:
- Drive Redirection is allowed (via Group Policy Object or Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration):
- Transparent Login Config ran through successfully with the Learn Tool Debugger: