PowerCLI

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• There were sample scripts on VMTN before the migration, now it is hard to find them. There are some examples on the web; Automate the reverse, migrating from vSphere Distributed Switch to Virtual Standard Switch using PowerCLI 5.5 (williamlam.com) ...

• That is exactly what I'm doing in my snippet with these lines. But I still don't understand why you get these strange results, for me that snippet is working. $esxObj.ActivepNIC = ($ports | Where-Object { $_.ProxyHost.Name -eq $esx.Name ...

Latest Q&A List

• LucD's profile image

RE: Create a script to scan all the alerts/critical ...

You could do something like this. Note that triggered Alarms on the VCSA are listed on the Folder named Datacenters. $si ...

• gauravmriu's profile image

Create a script to scan all the alerts/critical event/ ...

Hi All, I require a script (Not Python bases) so that this can scan all the critical alerts/ warnings/ high alarms on the vCenter ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• PING + More Data

Posted in: Automation

• Posted in: Automation

Unanswered Threads

Does anyone know how to export SRM configuration via PowerCLI or REST API? I am able get it from SRM console GUI and like to automate this process. Thanks in advance! JP

Hello, I hope you are doing well. I'm working on a storage migration project. We are replacing our blockarray solution and I have to handle the vcloud director migration client by client. I'm working on a powercli script but I cannot find any command ...