PowerCLI

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• That was to get the uplink details for each host. Code is: Write-Host "Script Starting" -ForegroundColor Green $report = @() foreach($sw in (Get-VirtualSwitch -Distributed)){ $uuid = $sw.ExtensionData.Summary.Uuid $sw.ExtensionData.Config.Host ...

• You might want to have a look at vCheck . ------------------------------ Blog: lucd.info   Twitter: @LucD22   Co-author PowerCLI Reference ------------------------------

Latest Q&A List

• LucD's profile image

RE: VMFX file does not get deleted when deleting from ...

It seems the .vmxf filetype, which was first introduced in VMware Workstation, is now used on ESXi as well. It looks as if that ...

• ChargeOn's profile image

RE: VMFX file does not get deleted when deleting from ...

@LucD That is strange because we do not use VMware Workstation, and I am unfamiliar with what a team would be, is that term used ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• PING + More Data

Posted in: Automation

• Posted in: Automation

Unanswered Threads

Does anyone know how to connect to vCenter (connect-viserver or connect-cisserver) with Duo MFA setup? We are using Duo with an LDAP Proxy application. MFA works fine with the vSphere Client, but I didn't find much online about how to connect to vCenter ...

Does anyone know how to export SRM configuration via PowerCLI or REST API? I am able get it from SRM console GUI and like to automate this process. Thanks in advance! JP