PowerCLI

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• I got your back, @LucD ! It's found in the "Drivers & Tools" section of the Parent product. In this case, it's VMware vSphere. Direct Link Instructions: This link will get you to the VMware vSphere product page. Click on any of the ...

• Aparently I forgot to add the script itslelf .... Here is the code I'm using. <# .SYNOPSIS The script will automate connecting NSX-T Overlay Segments to a Tier1 router and setting the CIDR gateway IP Address. .DESCRIPTION The script will ...

Latest Q&A List

• LucD's profile image

RE: Remove Network Adapter of a Powered on VM

Use the ReconfigVM method. See Removing Network Adapters from Powered On VM's | Automation (broadcom.com)

• Sam30's profile image

Remove Network Adapter of a Powered on VM

It's strange how we cannot remove a network adapter of a VM in powered on state using Remove-NetworkAdapter cmdlet. It needs ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Automation

Unanswered Threads

Does anyone know how to export SRM configuration via PowerCLI or REST API? I am able get it from SRM console GUI and like to automate this process. Thanks in advance! JP

Hello, I hope you are doing well. I'm working on a storage migration project. We are replacing our blockarray solution and I have to handle the vcloud director migration client by client. I'm working on a powercli script but I cannot find any command ...