PowerCLI

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• This is working. I'm not sure what initially caused this to fail, but Powershell logins are getting fed into Duo. Marking as closed.

• Console output is most of the time not the best way to try and determine what is actually returned. PS uses these formatting files (.PS1XML) to determine what is shown in the console for an object. Always the GetType() method to determine an object's ...

Latest Q&A List

• LucD's profile image

RE: Add VMkernel to vDS Portgroup

Do you have multiple connections to the VCSA open? Check what is $global:defaultVIServers

• pamiller21's profile image

RE: Add VMkernel to vDS Portgroup

You seem right, I run this Get-VDPortGroup -VDSwitch $vDS and I see 2, but if I look visually I only see one. Why tho?

Recent Shared Files List Add

• PING + More Data

Posted in: Automation

• Posted in: Automation

Unanswered Threads

Does anyone know how to export SRM configuration via PowerCLI or REST API? I am able get it from SRM console GUI and like to automate this process. Thanks in advance! JP

Hello, I hope you are doing well. I'm working on a storage migration project. We are replacing our blockarray solution and I have to handle the vcloud director migration client by client. I'm working on a powercli script but I cannot find any command ...