PowerCLI

View Only

What's New

• New PowerCLI Community

Welcome back to the new PowerCLI Community.   We are working hard with the developers to fix the code insert issue many of you reported.   This formatted code on the previous platform but did not convert well so we are working patching all posts.   I appreciate your patience.   @Jason McClellan, Platform Admin

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Get-ViEvent Datastore

You can look at the LocalDatastoreCreatedEvent , VMFSDatastoreCreatedEvent , and NASDatastoreCreatedEvent . ------------------------------ Blog: lucd.info   Twitter: @LucD22   Co-author PowerCLI Reference ------------------------------

• Afaik, that parameter is only for the system disk. ------------------------------ Blog: lucd.info   Twitter: @LucD22   Co-author PowerCLI Reference ------------------------------

Latest Q&A List

• tbrock47's profile image

Validate VLAN Connectivity on Specific ESXi Physical ...

Wondering if there was a way to execute a ping request or something similar from an ESXi host to validate VM connectivity on a ...

• LucD's profile image

RE: Need a script to copy the attribute value as T ...

You're welcome. Yes, I do (lucd.info). The link is normally in my footer, but it seems the footer is only displayed when the ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Automation

• PING + More Data

Posted in: Automation

Unanswered Threads

I was willing to eat an increased cost. I was willing to deal with a more convoluted support process. This, I can't abide by: Starting approximately Sunday, May 5, 2024, at 7:30 p.m. (PDT) , VMware customers should use the broadcom support ...

Does anyone know how to export SRM configuration via PowerCLI or REST API? I am able get it from SRM console GUI and like to automate this process. Thanks in advance! JP