Data Loss Prevention

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I am looking for more information on the creation of a flexresponse to use with Titus clasification engine

• 1.  I am looking for more information on the creation of a flexresponse to use with Titus clasification engine

Posted Aug 30, 2013 04:29 PM

Hey guys,

I am looking for more information on the creation of a flexresponse to use with Titus clasification engine.

Here is the scenario:

Discover or endpoint Discover detects information and an incident is generated (Based on a policy that is able to detect that the data should be clasified as "confidential"). - Then a flex response can be executed to tag the value "confidential" into the document Titus metadata.

I am just not completely sure if Titus has a command line syntax I can use (something similar to the way it is done with Netshare).

Thanks in advance for your help,

-Leo

• 2.  RE: I am looking for more information on the creation of a flexresponse to use with Titus clasification engine

Posted Aug 30, 2013 11:01 PM

Your looking for something to inject classification into a document, Titus has PS (pro services) around this and they will be glad to help you out.  If you need a contact let me know, we are partnered with them.  Flex response can trigger that script but you are going to need someone who can develop it.   

• 3.  RE: I am looking for more information on the creation of a flexresponse to use with Titus clasification engine

Posted Sep 04, 2013 12:16 PM

Hi,

DLP integrates with Titus in two ways.

1. If you turn on metadata extraction in DLP then we can see the tags which Titus adds to the custom properties of office documents for content identification.

To turn on document metadata detection on Detection Server :

i. Select Detection Server in System Overview to open Server Detail page

ii. Cick on Server Settings in to bring up the server advanced settings page

iii. Change ContentExtraction.EnableMetaData from "off" to "on" (don't use the quotes)

iv. Recycle the Detection

2. Titus have also developed a FlexResponse in their latest version, which calls their API so that DLP functionality can add Titus tags to the customer properties of Microsoft documents for classifying sensitive content found on files shares by Network Discover.

But having said that there are some known issues related to this.

Thanks,