Endpoint Protection

View Only

Announcing the SEP 12 Mobile Resource App for iPhone/iPad 

Oct 21, 2011 04:22 PM

I'm pleased to announce the availability of the Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 mobile resource app – a guide for partners and end users alike to gain quick, easy access to installation and configuration information for Symantec Endpoint Protection12.1 and Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.1 on the iPhone,iPad or Android device.

This app provides step-by-step installation instructions, access to frequently asked questions, as well as links to support and community resources to help users install and configure the fastest, most powerful endpoint protection security solution customers can buy. It also eliminates the need to print instructions or bring a laptop to a customer’s site by caching data for access even when offline.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts and getting your feedback for future updates to the application.

I invite you to download the mobile application today on iTunes, or on the Android Market (in the coming days).

-Michael Marfise

Senior Manager, Product Management
Symantec Endpoint Protection

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

May 31, 2012 04:36 AM

Hi DCourtel,

While there's no dedicated app specifically for WM, I use a .pdf reader on my Windows Mobile device.  It can open the admin guides, etc related to SEP 12.1.  Copying those .pdf's to the WM sure beats printing out all those guides and trying to carry them around. 

If you're looking for a way to protect Windows Mobile devices from threats that target PDA's, smartphones, etc then Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile Edition 6 will do the trick.  &: )

Operating Systems Support for Symantec Mobile Security Products
Article: TECH102048   |  Created: 2006-01-16   |  Updated: 2010-12-17   | 
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH102048 

With thanks and best regards,

Mick

May 31, 2012 01:11 AM

Hello, is there a client for Windows Mobile Device such as PDA ?

Thanks.

Feb 01, 2012 10:29 PM

I tried in Itunes only..its free app only..

Feb 01, 2012 05:03 AM

I can see that it is Free on Android but what about iTunes .Is it free or there is some cast .What about Symantec Enterprise Customers .Is it included in their licence ?

Jan 24, 2012 12:05 AM

I tried..its fine

Dec 23, 2011 12:51 PM

Is there anything similar for BB?

Nov 19, 2011 06:57 AM

Looks good, thanks

Nov 18, 2011 08:47 AM

What a shame there is no android version of this! :(

Nov 04, 2011 04:50 AM

Hi,

I can't find this app on android market... when will it be availible?

could someone send me the .apk?

-L-

Oct 23, 2011 06:30 AM

Hi,

From client requirements missing the MAC and Linux. Completely. It so funny on iPhone. :)

Tamas

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.