Endpoint Protection

View Only

Unable to communicate with reporting component after changing SQL Database authentication method from SQL to Windows mode. 

Nov 11, 2009 12:17 PM

Sometimes when You change SQL DB Authentication method form SQL to Windows mode You can face with a problem....

1.JPG

To solve that problem you need to do few steps.

I.                 Domain Controller

Domain user wtich was used for SQL DB authentivs Windows authentication account must be in Administrator group. I have putted him into Domain Administrator group.

II.              Server where is SEPM.

1.       Go to START -> Administrative Tools -> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager

2.JPG 

2.       Go to Properties of Default Web Site.

3.JPG 

3.       Chose Directory Security  Tab and press Edit button from Authentication and access control.

4.JPG

4.       In User name write an account of user which you use for an SQL Windows  Authentication (in my situation is account: pawel, domain: PABLOLAS).

All options should be the same as in the picture.

5.JPG 

5.       Go to Properties of Symantec Web Server.

6.JPG

6.       Chose Directory Security  Tab and press Edit button from Authentication and access control.

7.JPG

7.       In User name write an account of user which you use for an SQL Windows  Authentication (in my situation is account: pawel, domain: PABLOLAS).

All options should be the same as in the picture.

8.JPG 

After this reconfiguration, everything should work fine.

9.JPG

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Nov 16, 2009 01:33 AM

Thanks for sharing.... 

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.