Workflow Soluiton

View Only

Workflow Solution Component Reference Guide 

Mar 10, 2008 03:56 PM

Mike English and the team at ITS have been very busy helping the rest of us make the most of Workflow Solution. One of their projects -- the one they're releasing here, to the public -- is documenting the more than 500 Workflow Components.

Download your copy of this useful reference here.

This documentation includes each component's Category, Component Name, Description, Help/Examples and Usage.

What a cool resource!

Enjoy!

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
2 Downloads
Attachment(s)
doc file
Altiris Workflow Components.doc   833 KB   1 version
Uploaded - Feb 25, 2020

Tags and Keywords

Comments

May 10, 2012 05:40 AM

Does anyone have any more information about the Workflow Components? This one does not have a lot of description and I cannot find anything about the Scheduling components.

Apr 29, 2010 03:12 PM

Altiris/Workflow expert needed for a full time job in South Florida. This is a phenomenal company that truly values its employees. Systems Analyst role with expertise in Altiris and Workflow. Please let me know if you happen to know any body on the market. Thought I would post here since Mike English seems to be the resident expert!

May 12, 2008 01:59 PM

For reference, you can also get at this information by running the "Component Report" plugin.
Open any project in designer. Select Plugins Menu > Component Report.
The report isn't specific to the used components, it includes all the components from the included component libraries in your project.
The report provides several ways of organizing the list, but the top level only shows the component Description. You must click on the component name to see the remaining fields (such as help)

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.