Symanec Protection Suites

View Only

The SSL Certificate Protection 

Jul 05, 2013 03:45 AM

SSL certificate has been used to secure credit card transactions, login and transfer of data. It has recently been used to secure browsing in social media sites. This certificate binds together domain, server, and host names. They are also used to bind company name and location. It is advisable for a company or organization to install this certificate in order to have secure sessions during browsing. SSL is the abbreviation for Secure Socket Layer. It is a protocol used to ensure safety of transactions between web servers and browsers. A website with this certificate ensures all participants in that space are secure, including the end users. There are different types of certificates. They include single, multiple domain, extended validation single domain, extended multi domain, UCC Exchange and Wildcard.

Purpose of SSL Certificate

This certificate is essential for online businesses and organizations. When running an online business, your concern should be to earn your customers trust and confidence. Having this certificate is one sure way to achieve that relationship. The transactions will be secure, and this will keep the customers comfortable as they make purchases from your online store or access your website in general. It will prevent hacking into your website. You can introduce icons to help your visitors and guide them during connection.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jun 16, 2015 04:25 PM

This certificate binds together domain, server, and host names. They are also used to bind company name and location.

but this can be used to gain.domain names are
sold and free numbers.as i aqm not a tech man
i have no way to gain the dater back from the site that was in trust with any seller.or buyer.
a site is paid for.correct .and can sit on the net for years.the domain name can be sold.i sent emails to company email it was collected.be the just sat back.if symantec can hid any one
no one can gain the trust .i see to much on the net.like free numbers.no you no the caller no.
to blind a company in my eyes is asking for scammers to gain.
so what help if you ask you would you give it.i would think you would not.i seen so much hiding others to gain money from them.
i have nothing to hid.would you like to no me.
it took me 7 years to realise what you can and not have.i was offered a website free to use to sell motorbike parts it was set up in ten minutes.then i was ask for money.to finish the set up.or go it alone if you pay withing a day
your site is up and running .but if you do not pay
you after figure it out. but i was led to the makers telephone number address.and so on.
so to hide some ufo for money and never check out after set up.i think one should look in to the trust.  i could come to symantec and ask them to send my email to the company head office and keep a track of it.
but i would think this would never happen 
sorry for been on the blunt side of your given to gain or sell.you society to gain trust. domain names is like po box numbers.and emails are the biggest con on the net. so are we smart of coreas we are to gain the tek and the net is not for talking in direct from the dictionary .
we talk with signs and symbols. all i can say i am past the sell by date.i did look at computers in 1980.but the spelling was my down fall 
so i stuck to what i no.but still the internet as got hold of me.   i love your site so good by from john kidd in carlisle uk.16/6/2015 21.24pm  

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.