Control Compliance Suite

View Only

CCS Assessment SDRK **UPDATE** has been released!!! 

Nov 08, 2012 12:17 PM

I'm happy to announce that the CCS Assessment SDRK has been released and is now available for download by our Specialized and Master Specialized partners. 

Stay tuned for maintenance releases as new developments take place. For this reason, I HIGHLY recommend that you subscribe to the CCS libraries on SymIQ for Partners. Subscribing to the CCS libraries will alert you when updates to the SDRK's occur.

Highlights

• NEW!!! Executive Summary Presentation
    As a new addition to the CCS Assessment SDRK, the Executive Summary Presentation is a valuable tool for conducting close-out meetings at the end of an engagement. This template will help increase customer satisfaction through clear and concise communication as you debrief customer stakeholders on the accomplishments of the engagement. A simple yet affective tool that adds polish to the completion of your engagements.
  • NEW!!! Consultants Checklist
    New to the CCS Assessment SDRK is a consultant’s checklist. Serving as a guide and a reminder for new and experienced consultants alike, a very useful and valuable tool in making sure consultants are well prepared before arriving at a customer’s site.

• NEW!!! Assessment Checklist
    Also new to the CCS Assessment SDRK is a “Health-Check” questionnaire designed to evaluate the customers current CCS implementation state (based on a color-coded grading system) . This document comes in the form of an automated spreadsheet that assists with summarizing the maturity level of the customer’s current CCS program.
  • Revised Pre-Engagement Questionnaire
    The Pre-Engagement Questionnaire has been updated and enhanced to provide a more focused approach for the initial assessment of the customer and their environment.
  • In addition, this SDRK has been refreshed with the latest Symantec branding.

Eligibility

Partner Consultants and their company are required to meet the following criteria in order to obtain access to the Service Delivery Resources Kit (SDRK) contents:

• Active status in Symantec Specialized Partner or Master Specialized Partner program

• Access to SymIQ for Partners /PartnerNET

Additional Information

Symantec Partners to use the following external link:
https://symiqforpartners.com/sites/sdrk/itc/default.aspx

Symantec employees, to use the following internal (only) link:
https://symiq.corp.symantec.com/departments/gcs/SPM/chnl_serv/CE/ILT%20Release/CCS/Assessment/EN/

Please feel free to contact me for any questions or comments, and please remember, all feedback is certainly welcome as I'm always looking for ways to improve and enhance our SDRK's to fullfill your needs!!

Thank You,

Mitch Eich, Senior Product Manager (ESG), Global Consulting Enablement           

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.