Email Security.cloud

What's New

• Join us at the Web Security User Group

Come join us at the next Web Security User Group on March 24, 2021 – 10:00 am PST | 1:00 pm EST. Register now to hear from Symantec experts as the cover:

• An introduction to the new Symantec Secure Web Gateway Platform
    • Understanding the customer benefits of the recent Google Cloud Platform migration
    • An overview of Web Protection Suite
    • Demo of Cloud Application Visibility and Control

Be sure to join us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi, I'm not sure this is the right place, but I got to start somewhere.  The last few days we are noticing a lot of REJECTS in our mail-logs coming from messagelabs-hosts. For example: Dec 7 10:32:53 postfix-blr29 postfix/smtpd[30769]: NOQUEUE: reject: ...

• Nothing, not a response or an acknowledgement? Broadcom support refuse to speak to me as I'm not a customer, yet are impacting our mail flows and business... They advised me to come here but no one is responding after 10 days?

Unanswered Threads

• Hi, I'm not sure this is the right place, but I got to start somewhere.  The last few days we are noticing a lot of REJECTS in our mail-logs coming from messagelabs-hosts. For example: Dec 7 10:32:53 postfix-blr29 postfix/smtpd[30769]: NOQUEUE: reject: ...

• <g-expandable-container jscontroller="QE1bwd" data-npd="1" data-slct="mnr-c" jsshadow="" jsaction="C7xow:Z6bwpe;xNpQtd:Nh5q2c;U6VCqe:GsRPff;Ep2Mgc:AgioGc;BDs6B:fW2qAb;ep03Ne:AvkpRc;gvA4Rc:yELBLe"> We are being blocked by symantec ...