Email Security.cloud

View Only

What's New

• Join us at the Web Security User Group

Come join us at the next Web Security User Group on March 24, 2021 – 10:00 am PST | 1:00 pm EST. Register now to hear from Symantec experts as the cover:

• An introduction to the new Symantec Secure Web Gateway Platform
    • Understanding the customer benefits of the recent Google Cloud Platform migration
    • An overview of Web Protection Suite
    • Demo of Cloud Application Visibility and Control

Be sure to join us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hello Lukasz,  In order to remove your IP from the black list in ES.cloud, you need to use the tool to submit false positive in ClientNet.  Log in the console and use the submission tool: Dashboard > Tools > Email False Positive Submissions. Regards,  ...

• Since two weeks, we are trying to figure out how to remove our ip address from Symantec black list, unfortunatelly our requests by web form doesnt help. Its important to as to fix it cause our clients has got issues to sending emails to their clients. ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hello, my name is Giorgi, my website was marked as a "Phishing" website but it was a mistake, and few of our customers are not able to open website right now, this is very critical to us. can you help me to solve this issue?

• Profile Picture

Azure in China?

Thanks Martin, that helps a lot!!! Regards, Doug Colson, CISSP Solution Architect Symantec Enterprise Division (SED) Remote: Rhode Island, US Direct: +1 508-221-1903 doug.colson@broadcom.com ...