Web Isolation

View Only

What's New

• Register for the Web Security User Group!

Save your seat for the upcoming Web Security User Group on Oct 28, 2021! We’ve got a full schedule of quick rapid fire sessions to cover a variety of Web Security topics such as: Gartner SSE, Web Protection Suite Plus, Symantec SWG - Updates and Roadmap, Symantec Intelligence Services - Why upgrade from BCWF, and more!

Be sure to sign up today!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hello, I do not have a clear answer for everything so for any missing part I will let someone else answer :) would this mean that both the TIE and the Web Isolation Proxy will reside "On-prem" I guess you mean using Web isolation TIE as proxy as ...

• Hi; In a dedicated tenant scenario of deployment, let's say that I wanted to deploy the Web Isolation Gateway "On-prem" , would this mean that both the TIE and the Web Isolation Proxy will reside "On-prem"? if that is the case, how do you manage scalability, ...

Unanswered Threads

• Profile Picture

Fireglass PDP

Posted in: Web Isolation

Good morning to the community. I would be grateful if someone can explain in detail: What functions are performed by the PDP (on a separate computer), what exactly will not work if it is temporarily turned off, and what traffic goes through it (who addresses ...