File Share Encryption

View Only

What's New

• Upcoming Encryption Office Hours - May 9, 2024

Hello!  The Product Management team would like to invite you to the upcoming Symantec Encryption Office Hours on May 9, 2024 at 11:00 AM ET / 8:00 AM PT.  During this meeting, the Encryption team will highlight the new and enhanced features in the Symantec Endpoint Encryption (SEE) 12.0 release and the PGP Encryption 11.0 release.  In addition, we would also like to introduce the new Symantec PGP Encryption Suite, which consolidates several standalone products into a bundle that provides comprehensive data at rest and data in motion protection for endpoints.  Existing customers will have the ability to migrate their existing licenses to this new bundle during renewal.  There will also be time for open Q&A session, so please come with questions.

We look forward to speaking with you, so register now!  

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Atifah, If you are seeing any abnormalities, this is something that we would like to work with you on the support side to troubleshoot. If you could submit a support case, we can look into this with you further. https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article/209191 ...

• Hi Henning, Looks like there is a support case on this which is the better route for troubleshooting, and we should continue the discussion thread there :) Thanks! ------------------------------ Global Support Lead, Encryption BRCM ------------ ...

Quick Links

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Unanswered Threads

• Hi together, hope you can share some insights and thoughts with me? I have a customer that upgraded from 10.5.0 MP2 to 10.5.1 MP2 and experienced an "unknown key" scenario on his fileshare clients Following aspects from my checklist: Update ...