ProxySG & Advanced Secure Gateway

View Only

What's New

• IMPORTANT - Your Symantec ABRCA Root Certificate is about to Expire – Action Required

The root certificate for one or more of your Symantec Network products may be expiring soon. Customers are advised to take action as soon as possible to avoid any system failures. The attached letter will provide instructions on how to update each affected product’s certificate.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hello David Lets assume, Teams traffic going through Proxy SG (not configured to by pass) and it is configured as explicit mode. So in that case, since teams is using UDP packets to optimize the communication, does proxy SG drop all these packets ??

• Hi, I am not sure if I have understood it correctly, but I think you should have a look at the policy coverage function. Depending on which ProxySG version you use, however, you must note that the counters are reset on reboot and re-installation of ...

Unanswered Threads

• Anyone know? An ASG got rebooted (by an admin) and our support guys didn't get an alert. We have ticked: Sever errors Configuration events Policy messages Am i right in suspecting that a reboot that isn't due to some catastrophic error is classed as ...

• Hi, Anyone knows how to troubleshoot what certificate is used on iphone user for HTTPs web sites? checking by logs on ProxySG