ProxySG & Advanced Secure Gateway

What's New

• IMPORTANT - Your Symantec ABRCA Root Certificate is about to Expire – Action Required

The root certificate for one or more of your Symantec Network products may be expiring soon. Customers are advised to take action as soon as possible to avoid any system failures. The attached letter will provide instructions on how to update each affected product’s certificate.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi @Slava , @Jacob Could you please help me to understand the difference? Thank you. Best Regards, Priyesh MP​ ​

• Understood, or perhaps you have an upstream firewall or router that doesn't allow outbound access on port 22 from your proxy. Regards Paul

Unanswered Threads

• Hi!  Recently my ProxySG had an error in 1 disk now it was fixed but I can see that the local database is broken. Do you know how can I fix? I tried to download again, create a new **** and force but it looks that problem persists and I can see some ...

• hi i need help, we just upgrade our proxy to 6.7.5.9 but after 1 week our proxy have issue auto software reboot after couple minutes. after i check the sysinfo here are the output Running Version: SGOS 6.7.5.9, Release id: 258930 Size on disk is 294210048 ...