ProxySG & Advanced Secure Gateway

View Only

What's New

• IMPORTANT - Your Symantec ABRCA Root Certificate is about to Expire – Action Required

The root certificate for one or more of your Symantec Network products may be expiring soon. Customers are advised to take action as soon as possible to avoid any system failures. The attached letter will provide instructions on how to update each affected product’s certificate.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Please check the event viewer and share the same . Are they from Same Subnet? Are they able to ping Each other ? Check the ICAS request history?? How do u know it is not contacting CAS?

• Please check above error connection i am getting. @we able to ping CAS application through proxySG(vice-varsa) but this connection we cant keep stable. What exact thing will be happen here?​

Unanswered Threads

• Hi, I am new here. I need to find/download pdf user manual for Blue Coat ProxySG 300-25. Anyone have it? Regards, Alex.

• Profile Picture

VPM VIEW & LAYERS EXPORT

Dear Team, Is it possible to use old VPM for Access Layers or we have to use only new VPM Mode which contains in SGOS 7.3.8.2. Also is it possible to export each layers contains the access policies. Thanks