Content & Malware Analysis

What's New

• IMPORTANT - Your Symantec ABRCA Root Certificate is about to Expire – Action Required

The root certificate for one or more of your Symantec Network products may be expiring soon. Customers are advised to take action as soon as possible to avoid any system failures. The attached letter will provide instructions on how to update each affected product’s certificate.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• It's not available yet, and will be available with CAS 3.2 (tentatively - end of this year).

• from where I can download the CAS Admin console package that I can import to Management Center for the centralized administration of CAS from MC. ------------------------------ Symantec Enthusiast ------------------------------

Unanswered Threads

• Hi Team, In CAS, we observed that error and warnings as " Kaspersky labs subscription last updated on 07/30/21 ". I tried to manually force to update all but still status remains same.  Alert is not cleared.  Please refer the attached snapshot reference. ...

• Hi; Since the Proxy SG appliance report a malware detected by the CAS. I mean it does that through its access logs sent to the reporter. My question, what value add would sending the CAS logs to reporter give the administrator? I mean what data can ...